Product Detail Of Data Connector for SharePoint 2013
Shreyan Advisory’s Data Connector solution is a product that integrates into Microsoft SharePoint platform, giving it increased functionality not available out-of-box which allows users to easily connect and work with external data within SharePoint.
Direct Connector is designed to provide optimal functionality to administrators and users of SharePoint, giving you the ability to connect with external data from other software applications like Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL (Coming soon in next release Oracle Database) and previous versions of SharePoint.
This solution makes it simple, effective, and easy to access and work with data across a wide range of data platforms right within the SharePoint interface, giving users the ability to have one central location to work with their data without having to jump between applications. With increased organization, this product is a must-have for any SharePoint users who have data stored on other content management systems.
You can easily access your data from a secure connection integrated right within SharePoint with Shreyan Advisory’s Direct Connector feature. This feature is not available out-of-box with SharePoint and provides a wide range of applications.
It is the perfect tool for users who want to work with their data, user profiles, lists, and other types of information without having to amalgamate mass amounts of information.
The connection is made with Shreyan Advisory’s Direct Connector, giving users a centralized location for data management while offering the accessibility of being able to pull data from multiple external locations.
With Direct Connector you can get the most out of your data by being able to grab it from external management systems and organize or manage it using the great functionality and tools available within SharePoint.
Shreyan SharePoint Direct Connector How it works
- This is used to get data from SharePoint list to MS SQL table (vice versa).
- This connector is available for and databaseSQL serverMySQL
- To configure this connector , we need to navigate to Site Settings of site collection, where you will be a configuration link to configure Shreyan Data Connector
- To use this connector ,we need to create a Profile, broadly you can configure following properties
- Site: Name of Site Collection
- List: Name of the list need this connector applied for
- Direction: Direction of data movement
- Background Update: It specifies interval for running of profile ,otherwise OFF will be the status
- Last Modified: If we modify the profile , it show latest time
- Modified By: It specifies group or user name who created the profile
- More info about connector
- Profile Name: Any Desired name for Profile
- List: It displays all available lists, here we can select custom lists only.
- Column Mapping: We need to map columns from share point and database.
- Here we need to add primary key column from sql table
- Run Options: we can enable or disable ADD/ DELETE/ UPDATE
- Throttling policies: We need to specify count how many SPitems need to fetch from SPList , by default it is 5000
- Administration: It send a notification when any error, we can also store logs for these transactions.
Data Connector for SharePoint 2013 is designed to provide optimal functionality to administrators and users of SharePoint, giving you the ability to connect with external data from other software applications like Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL (Coming soon in next release Oracle Database) and previous versions of SharePoint.
Microsoft Windows Server 2008/ Microsoft Windows Server 2012
Internet Explorer 8 or higher
Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010/SharePoint Server 2010/2013
E MAIL : email@example.com
WeB : www.shreyanadvisory.com